Alliance Two Factor Authentication (2FA) brings mobile SMS and voice verification to the IBM i platform. IBM i customers can significantly improve the security of their IBM i systems through implementation of proven two factor authentication.
Alliance Two Factor Authentication supports the following features:
- Mobile phone SMS text authentication code delivery
- Voice verification delivery to any phone
- Up to five mobile and voice phone numbers per user
- One-time codes (OTC) for use when phone services are not available
- User logon authentication
- Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for developers
- Full authentication logging to security audit journal QAUDJRN
- Automatic signoff on authentication failure
- Optional user profile disable on authentication failure
Flexible Licensing Options
With flexible licensing options, including perpetual and subscription licensing, protecting sensitive data on the IBM i has never been easier or more affordable.
Supported OS versions
IBM operating systems V5R4, V6R1 and V7R1. Any hardware platform.