[Webinar] Simplified Encryption & Key Management for MongoDB
Protecting Private Data in MongoDB
Since the release of MongoDB Enterprise 3.2 with KMIP support, Townsend Security has been helping MongoDB users meet compliance (PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.) and security best practices with external key management.
Encryption and key management has a reputation for being difficult and companies end up putting it off until it is too late. After this session, you'll be able to go back to the office and understand how easy encryption and key management is in MongoDB Enterprise.
Join Patrick Townsend for this webinar as he discusses:
- Encryption & Key Management without application modification
- Meeting compliance requirements (PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.)
- Managing encryption keys through their entire lifecycle
- Deploying external key management with MongoDB Enterprise
- In-the-weeds presentation of encrypting data and deploying a key manager
Additionally, Townsend Security will introduce you to Alliance Key Manager for MongoDB. The solution is FIPS 140-2 compliant and has been QSA validated to meet PCI DSS compliance in VMware and can help businesses meet best practice for securing private data.