[Webinar] Securing MongoDB with Encryption & Key Management
Presented by Davi Ottenheimer, Director of Security at MongoDB, and Patrick Townsend, CEO of Townsend Security
Encryption and key management in MongoDB is now one of the easiest things your organization can do to protect private data.
Join our webinar to learn how you can use the WiredTiger storage engine and KMIP in MongoDB Enterprise, to easily secure customer data, protect IP, and meet compliance requirements (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR).
In this session, Davi Ottenheimer and Patrick Townsend will discuss:
In this session, Davi and Patrick will discuss:
- Encryption & Key Management without application modification
- Encryption performance and key management strategies
- Query model & data analysis in MongoDB
- KMIP vs proprietary key management service/key vault
- Using key management in the cloud
- Introduction to Alliance Key Manager
Additionally, Townsend Security will introduce you to Alliance Key Manager for MongoDB. The solution is FIPS 140-2 compliant and has been QSA validated to meet PCI DSS compliance in VMware and can help businesses meet best practice for securing private data.