[Webinar] MongoDB Enterprise Security: Encryption & Key Management
Presented by Tom Spitzer, EC Wise, and Patrick Townsend, Townsend Security
Encryption and key management in MongoDB is now one of the easiest things your organization can do to protect private data.
By leveraging the WiredTiger storage engine and KMIP in MongoDB Enterprise, securing customer data, protecting IP, and meeting compliance requirements (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.) is easier than ever.
In this session, Tom and Patrick will discuss:
- How to set up storage encryption with the WiredTiger storage engine
- Deploying encryption and key management
- Encryption performance and key management strategies
- KMIP vs proprietary key management service/key vault
- Introduction to Alliance Key Manager
Additionally, Townsend Security will introduce you to Alliance Key Manager for MongoDB. The solution is FIPS 140-2 compliant and has been QSA validated to meet PCI DSS compliance in VMware and can help businesses meet best practice for securing private data.