[Webinar] Encrypting Everything in MySQL Enterprise
Presented Patrick Townsend, CEO of Townsend Security
Encryption and key management in MySQL Enterprise is now one of the easiest things your organization can do to protect private data.
MySQL Enterprise database users can now easily protect private data like customer PII and intellectual property without modifying existing applications or the database by using the database’s Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).
In this session, Patrick will discuss:
- Encrypting data stored in MySQL Enterprise
- How to set up encryption, key generation, and other cryptographic features to help protect private data
- Deploying encryption and key management
- Complying with regulatory requirements including PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, and more
- KMIP vs proprietary KMS
- Using key management in the cloud
Additionally, Townsend Security will introduce you to Alliance Key Manager for MySQL. The solution is FIPS 140-2 compliant and has been QSA validated to meet PCI DSS compliance in VMware and can help businesses meet best practice for securing private data.